Rheinmetall Dermalog SensorTec GmbH

About us
Rheinmetall Dermalog SensorTec GmbH is a joint venture of Rheinmetall AG and DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH, Germany’s largest biometrics company. Rheinmetall holds a 65% stake in the partnership, with Dermalog accounting for the remaining 35% share. The company forms part of the Power Systems division.

Rheinmetall and Dermalog combine their expertise in the fields of biometrics, artificial intelligence and radar technology in order to jointly develop high-performance solutions for: 
  1. Automotive vehicle interiors 
    • driver monitoring
    • occupant monitoring and
    • vehicle access
  2. Security 
  3. Industrial applications

For Rheinmetall, the joint venture marks an important step in the transformation to digitization technology and expanding into driver monitoring solutions.

Mittelweg 120

20148 Hamburg



Phone: +49 (0)40 413 227 78

Rheinmetall Platz 1

40476 Dusseldorf


Phone: +49 211 473-01

Fax: +49 211 473-4727

© 2024 Rheinmetall AG