Software Developer Digital Products / App Development (m/f/d)
Rheinmetall Air Defence AG in Zurich
We want to grow together with you and further advance our sophisticated software development for complex systems in the high-tech sector. You can actively contribute to strengthening your own capabilities as well as Rheinmetall Air Defence's product portfolio for the future.
Your main tasks will include:
- Collaboration on software requirements, taking into account the applicable system, operating and maintenance concepts, as well as collaboration on system design.
- Execution of the development of software - components, that these can be provided, tested and cared for in time, quality and cost-fairly
- Support of the engineering departments during all product phases
- Ensuring software configuration management, documentation and support of this software
- Technical support of marketing, sales, product management as well as technical coordination of external partners
- Development of technical solution architectures taking into account holistically relevant technical, business and information-specific aspects
- Successfully completed studies as a computer engineer ETH, FH or TH.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented software development, preferably in C# / .NET and Unity
- Practical experience with Swift / SwiftUI as well as Python / Django
- Practical experience with RESTful APIs as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Ideally knowledge in Augmented Reality solutions as well as 3D data processing and visualization
- Ideally knowledge in DevOps and Mobile Applications Management in the Apple Eco-System
- Fast comprehension and understanding of complex software systems
- Solution-oriented, innovative and independent way of working
- Good German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Zurich, we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours); home office, where possible and reasonable
- Very good social benefits and a success-oriented salary
- Full salary continuation (incl. 13th month's salary) from the first to max. 730th day immediately upon commencement in case of illness
- Employee benefits of a large corporation, e.g. company pension plan, employee stock purchase program and free flu vaccination
- Promotion of further training in line with requirements
- Staff restaurant and external catering and shopping facilities nearby
- Various benefits (e.g. insurance products, cell phone subscriptions)
- Case management and individual social support
- Workplace a few minutes' walk from Zurich-Oerlikon train station, bus stop in front of the building