Stationary air defence
Critical asset protection
Oerlikon Skyguard® 3 – Air Defence System
Third generation of the legendary Skyguard Air Defence product line.
- Optimized for inner tier and vital asset protection
- Skyguard 3 fire control unit
- Connecting up to 4 effectors
– Oerlikon Twin Gun GDF007
– VSHORAD missile launchers
– Oerlikon Revolver Gun Mk2 Towed
- Ahead technology
Oerlikon Skyshield® – Air Defence System
All-weather short-range air defence system for protecting high-value assets.
- Unmanned search and tracking sensor unit
- Command post
- Unmanned guns
- Integration of VSHORAD missile launchers
- Ahead technology
- Palletized or mounted on trucks
Oerlikon X-TAR3D – Search Radar family
-TAR3D is a three-dimensional tactical acquisition radar working in X-band and performing the functions of short range search, detection, acquisition, tracking, classification and identification of air targets, in order to supply a three-dimensional local air picture to command and control network as well as track and threat data for cueing of fire control systems. X-TAR3D is specifically designed to achieve high performance against a wide range of air threats, from conventional air breathing targets (fixed wing, helicopters) to low and very low cross section objects like stealth and unmanned targets (UAV, cruise missiles), up to rockets and mortar rounds (C-RAM mission).
X-TAR3D is a fully coherent phased-array pulse Doppler radar. Elevation information is obtained through up to 12 simultaneously receiving stacked beams, which allows to scan the full search volume in a single antenna revolution (1.5sec). The radar architecture is based on multiple transmitter and receiver modules that assure high reliability and graceful degradation. The full radar electronics is integrated inside the antenna unit and data interface with other units (IFF, MMI etc.) is through Ethernet channel. The compact design and the reduced weight allow an easy installation on board of light vehicles or integration in highly mobile command and coordination posts. While retaining an excellent altitude coverage, X-TAR3D is specifically designed to detect and track targets flying at very low altitudes.
- Modular design concept
- Suitable for ground-based and ship-borne applications
- Fully coherent phased-array pulse Doppler radar
- 16 simultaneously receiving stacked beams
- Digital beam forming
- 25, 35 and 55 km instrumented range
MANPAD Cueing System
MANPAD Cueing System gives MANPAD systems a command and control capability.
- Situational awareness for MANPAD teams
- Shorter reaction time
- Local sensor, can be integrated in network
- Easy integration into missile launcher system
- FIRST IR or X-TAR 3D radar sensor