Our services at the Rheinmetall Competence Center Zurich
The main drivers here are:
- Small-scale projects: The high demand for customer-specific adaptations, low quantities, constantly reduced budgets and fast throughput times require high flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn.
- Performance under extreme conditions: High environmental requirements and product-related pollution are a challenge which we gladly accept.
- Dynamic market: Products need to be continuously further developed. This requires the use of the latest technologies.
- Long product life cycles: 25+ years incl. corresponding configuration, life cycle and obsolescence management require foresighted planning.
We are well prepared for these challenges and are therefore able to carry out complex projects to your complete satisfaction.
- Finite element modelling of static and dynamic load cases; this also includes vibration and shock analyses
- Numerical simulation (0D and 1D) of complex and dynamic electromechanical systems
- Fluid dynamic simulations especially for gas flows
- Thermodynamic simulations
- Modelling of mechatronic systems as a state model
- Statistical simulation techniques such as Monte Carlo simulation
- develop complex signal and power distribution systems from the concept to production documentation.
- develop hardware as well as firmware and software for customised printed circuit boards.
We attach particular importance to comprehensive production documentation in order to enable efficient configuration and obsolescence management over many years.
- Using "Logistic Support Analysis", the maintenance measures are determined on the basis of the planned maintenance concept. They form the basis for user documentation, operating resources, training and spare parts requirements.
- Over the entire period of use, our specialists use modern configuration management procedures to ensure that every technical change is monitored and controlled in the processes. Through proactive measures, obsolescence management ensures that as few unforeseeable and costly obsolescence events as possible occur.
Do you have any questions about our products or services?
We will be pleased to assist, and look forward to hearing from you.
Please kindly use the contact form below, or simply give us a call. We look forward to your enquiry and will respond as soon as possible.