Temperature Test Facilities
Testing of systems, assemblies and components under extreme climates according to all national and international standards (MIL/STANAG/IEC/DIN/EN).
During testing it is possible to obtain highly qualified technical support from our experienced collaborators.
Support with the required occupational-medical health examinations e.g. for working in the cold and working in the heath (G21/G30).
- TVA, large test chamber:
- (LxWxH) Test mass: 15x8x6m
- Test space volume: up to approx. 60t
- Temperature range: up to 640m³
- relative atmospheric : –46°C to +85°C
- humidity: <10% to >95%
- Irradiance, sun: to 1,200W/m²
- Various temperature regulation and cooling appliances for smaller systems and for components testing
- Temperature range: –70°C up to +180°C and
- relative atmospheric
- humidity: <10% up to >95%
- Height testing, e.g. altitude, rapid decompression
- Sand- and dust testing
- Testing of water tightness
- Testing under rain
- Corrosion testing (Salt spray mist)
- Simulation of sun
- Contamination testing “Contamination by fluids”
- Temperature shock testing
Examples for climate and environmental testing