Inquired – Central Electronics at Pierburg
Whether maximum performance, minimum emissions, or a balanced overall package – Pierburg is applying its comprehensive know-how and rich inventive capacity to develop customer-specific drives for today and tomorrow.
Acting as a single source for manufacturers who need to depend on a development partner that can supply complete systems. Even now, we are making a decisive contribution to the electrification of internal combustion engines and are designing new components, modules, and systems, such as electric coolant pumps, electro-motor EGR valves, and solenoid valves. And we are working intensively on the optimization of alternative drives, for instance in the area of thermal management.
- Development of advanced electronic solutions – from the drawing board to series production in accordance with international automotive standards
- Conducting studies and predevelopment of technologies, tools and methods for the next generation of Pierburg products
- State-of-the-art work environment, including an electronics laboratory, EMC chambers, test beds for e-motors and other products
- Continuous progress thanks to our development processes, tools and methods
- Excellent career possibilities thanks to the rapid growth of our electronics unit
- Ongoing continuous education and training opportunities, e.g. specialist courses in hardware design, EMC-resilient design, and software engineering
- Opportunities for personal development
- A state-of-the-art work environment with electronics laboratory, EMV chambers, and test beds for e-motors and other product-specific test beds
- Company pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Health management
- Company-susidized public transport pass