- Ref. no.: 10000092
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creating and testing specifications for assemblies and circuit boards
- Performing requirements analyses
- Planning and implementing verification activities
- Analyzing and evaluating changes to system compatibility
- Ensuring compliance with standards, laws, etc.
- Creating concepts for subsystems
- Supporting internal design reviews
- Cooperating with external subcontractors and internal specialist departments
- Supporting the preparation of status meetings and system safety working groups
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in electrical egineering or systems engineering
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role and in-depth knowledge of electronic developments
- An interest in the active shaping of customer-oriented development results
- Independent and structured approach to work
- High level of initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to travel for Business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Stanik
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 - 5350 - 7642