- Ref. no.: 10000093
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creating concepts for mechanical assemblies/design studies
- Creating specifications for mechanical assemblies for commissioning subcontractors
- Coordinating subcontractors when processing work packages
- Reviewing the work results of subcontractors and internal specialist departments, including the design of the connection lead and electrical assemblies of the entire system
- Analyzing and evaluating changes to system compatibility
- Supervising and supporting production in the construction of prototypes and supporting internal design reviews
- Managing weight balances and costs (material and production)
- Constructing CAD/PDM article structures and creating technical drawings
- PDM change management
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in a technical or electrical field of study
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role in the same area
- Industry knowledge in the armaments and metal processing industry is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of PDM, DOORS and MS Office
- Analytical way of thinking, innovativeness and technical understanding
- Independence, cooperation skills and team skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Stanik
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 - 5350 - 7642