- Ref. no.: 11100090
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
You want to launch your career at the right pace from the get-go? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Position Summary: Effective management of new program launches using the Pierburg Pump Technology / Pierburg Product Development Process “PDP”. Communicate with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure that accurate timing, cost, quality, and program specific goals are achieved.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop project plan, timeline, and budget and manage project according to specific goals and objectives
- Act as leader of cross-functional project teams for assigned programs
- Key point of contact for program related issues to customers
- Ensure that all design and process changes are managed using the change management process (ECM) internally and externally and within project scope related to timing, cost, and quality
- Coordinate and facilitate program/design/testing reviews with internal customers (production, purchasing, logistics, engineering, and testing) in accordance to PDP process
- Communicate customer specific requirements to project core team members and ensure that they are understood and fulfilled
- Ensure product quality
- Present program status for management review in Gate Review Meetings/(VIP meetings and steering committee meetings when needed)
- Assist sales in quotation activities (initial offers and engineering changes)
- Schedule Programs in systems and keep updated as needed (PPRO/SAP)
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- BS Engineering (ME, IE, EE preferred) or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years engineering and/or automotive program management experience
- A minimum of 5+ years engineering and/or program management experience in a Tier 1 / Tier 2 supplier environment, ideally with powertrain products.
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. MS projects software)
- Willingness to work over-time as required by project timing
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Automotive develops, produces, and markets components and systems for the vehicle industry at over 40 locations around the world. Its Kolbenschmidt and Pierburg brands give Rheinmetall Automotive more than 100 years of automotive expertise while its Motorservice brand represents a strong name for automotive spare parts.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.