- Ref. no.: 11100092
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for several maintenance technicians on ALL SHIFTS (1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend) to support to all assembly operations, automated and non-automated, by performing troubleshooting, corrective maintenance actions, and preventive/predictive maintenance activities, to ensure efficient and continuous production systems operations in accordance with established procedures. Support general maintenance of buildings, grounds, and facility. Support all development and implementation of TPM as directed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair high-volume automated assembly equipment
• Diagnose PLC controls, robots, electro-mechanical and pneumatic devices
• Support new equipment installation, debug and launch
• Support upgrades to production equipment as well as Facility equipment as assigned
• Perform Predictive and Preventative Maintenance on production equipment as well as Facility related equipment and systems
• Perform calibrations on production equipment
• Develop PM and Calibration Procedures as well as technical troubleshooting documentation
• Maintain building and grounds equipment and systems
• Maintain CMMS documentation, equipment documentation, maintenance supplies, and equipment software backups
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEREQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• 2-year Electrical Engineering Technology or Mechatronics degree
• 3 years of experience maintaining automated assembly equipment
• Experience needed: Competent in understanding Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC programming and associated troubleshooting. Electrical/Electronic Controls, Motors and Drive Control Systems and Pneumatic controls. Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings. Good Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting ability.
• General PC competence with good Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Please indicate shift preference when applying.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Pierburg US, LLC, Fountain Inn (SC), manufactures components in the segments air supply and emission control and is part of Rheinmetall Automotive’s Mechatronics Division.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.