- Ref. no.: 11100095
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
American Rheinmetall Defense (ARD) is actively seeking team oriented defense professionals with excellent analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidate will take a lead role in analyzing the US defense market to support the business development team with identifying new opportunities, as well as working on special projects. The Market Analyst will also have a vital role in reviewing M&A opportunities, including substantively screening and evaluating targets.
This position will support the Head of US Business Development and Strategy providing market insights while actively supporting Rheinmetall Defence entities in the United States and globally, relative to US business activities.
Location is strongly preferred American Rheinmetall Defense’s Reston, VA office – potential to work from other locations include Stafford, VA, Biddeford, ME or Sterling Heights, MI Rheinmetall locations but are not preferred. Flexible work schedule and appropriate telework are possible subject to management approval.
- Identify, evaluate and analyze market trends and potential opportunities in the military Services and adjacent US government and commercial markets for the business development team to pursue
- Monitor and track competitor activities and product developments as lead for competitive intelligence activities in the US market
- Perform market analysis and assist in building business cases to prioritize new opportunities for growth
- Develop and deliver recommendations to support strategic decisions
- Oversee M&A screening and evaluation activities for targets in the US providing critical analysis and recommendations
- Serve in a critical, “hands on” role as part of a dynamic team ensuring that viable, timely, winning proposals are delivered.
- Organize and support kick-off, status, and color team meetings (with emphasis on market analysis and competitive intelligence)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience is necessary for this position, or equivalent work experience to demonstrate adequate knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and balance multiple, sometimes changing priorities
- Must be able to work efficiently and rapidly with the ability to change direction to meet quick turn-around deliverables
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent computer skills are required including Excel & PowerPoint
- Shipley Training, preferable but not required
- Ability to work effectively in teams and across business organizations, as well as with significant independence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
American Rheinmetall Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (EOE/Veteran/Disability) and is a participant in the E-Verify program. For information on this and Your Rights to work please go to: https://www.e-verify.gov/
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.