- Ref. no.: 14501374
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new position that gives you the freedom to mould your future however you like? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Coordination of all development activities/specialist departments within a project
- Reporting to project management
- Active, continuous monitoring of technical project planning and maintenance of processes
- Responsibility for Cost to Complete analyses
- Holding regular status meetings
- Supporting the project Mmnager in claims management with respect to suppliers/customers
- Presenting development outcomes in project status Meetings
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in mechanical engineering or similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the armaments/metal processing industry is desirable
- Strong MS Office, Doors and PDM skills
- Flexibility and communication skills
- Analytical mind, negotiating skills and personal initiative
- Willing to travel internationally
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Stanik
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 - 5350 - 7642