- Ref. no.: 11100097
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
You want to launch your career at the right pace from the get-go? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gap Analysis followed by initiation of improvement measures
- Coordinate performance of projects in worldwide plants
- Interface between Sales, Controlling and Operations to support commercial topics (ie: project allocation in terms of capacities and profit generation)
- Optimization of transparency in sales by implementation and monitoring of performance indicators
- Use of SAP for sales data and homogenization of sales related data worldwide
- Conduct in-depth quantitative analysis to assist in sales planning forecasts
- Present sales planning analytical output as required for senior management presentations
- Develop and deliver for reporting and analysis purposes sales-related reports/dashboards for internal and external use.
- Stimulate continuous enhancement in sales reporting packages given to internal management team and senior leadership team
- Prepare in-depth evaluation of sales performance for external and internal reporting. Coordinate same with worldwide plants
- Support and manage sales/pricing related projects
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in the automotive industry, or at least manufacturing industry, is preferred
- Computer literacy a must with a strong understanding and ability to use all Microsoft Office software (or equivalent)
- Customer Service oriented
- Versed in SAP methodology – R/3 databases preferred
- Good organizational skills; analytical and problem solving skills; team player
- Good communication and expression skills in an international environment
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new tasks as responsibilities evolve within the department or global team
- Familiarization with CRM Systems (ie: Salesforce)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Automotive develops, produces, and markets components and systems for the vehicle industry at over 40 locations around the world. Its Kolbenschmidt and Pierburg brands give Rheinmetall Automotive more than 100 years of automotive expertise while its Motorservice brand represents a strong name for automotive spare parts.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.