- Ref. no.: 52000516
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creating and reviewing specifications for entire vehicle systems and subsystems
- Creating concepts for vehicle systems and subsystems
- Maintaining project-specific customer contact (participating in status meetings, contract negotiations etc.)
- Analyzing and evaluating changes to system compatibility
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant standards, laws etc.
- Performing internal design reviews
- Creating work packages for subcontractors and internal specialist departments
- Performing requirements analyses
- Coordinating subcontractors and internal specialist departments
- Coordinating and documenting verification activities (also at vehicle system level)
- Helping the technical project manager to prepare status meetings
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Long-term professional experience in the relevant area
- Industry knowledge of the armaments/metal processing industry
- Knowledge of MS Office, Doors and PDM
- Knowledge of Unigraphics (UG) is required
- Team skills and flexibility
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Müller
Phone: +49 2131 – 5350 -7656