- Ref. no.: DE01231
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Support the project management team to monitor, manage and control the project requirements of project planning – including:
- Managing a project baseline process for schedule, participating in progress measurement, and forecasting of final schedule throughout the project using scheduling software.
- Ensuring trends of cost and schedule are identified, that the change management process is followed, and that corrective actions are proposed and communicated.
- Supporting Project Managers to analyse the critical path and constraints to determine the effects of changes to the schedule, and recommending mitigations and potential work-arounds.
- Determining and communicating the schedule/progress impacts of potential risks.
- Assisting with the identification, determination, and communication of scope changes, schedule slippages and potential impacts, and participating in the identification of mitigations.
- Maintaining and supporting the development of project-wide reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of the planning processes and procedures
- Cross-Rheinmetall collaboration with national and international team members
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Technical/Business degree in a related field
- Excellent IT skills, with particular focus on Microsoft Excel and the use of a scheduling/planning tool (for example, Microsoft Project, Deltek OPP, Primavera P6)
- Experience working with Defence related projects or contracts nice to have
- Experience in Project Controls or Project Management Office activities desirable
- Fluent in Business English
- Proven inter-personnel skills to collaborate and engage with key stakeholders in a multi-functional environment
- Analytical, receptive and with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work in a team spread across Germany and Australia
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact: Mrs. Rosenberg
Tel.: +49 2131 5350 7656