- Ref. no.: DE01304
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Revision, optimization and refinement of existing contract templates
- Preparation/negotiation of contracts in German and English.
- Analysis and assessment of customer contracts with German and international business partners
- Preparation/review/negotiation of cooperation agreements/teaming agreements and of confidentiality agreements
- Preparation of compliance reviews and assistance in compliance process for contract creation and continuation
- Coordination of negotiation outcomes with internal interfaces, incl. central legal department, dealers, engineering and quality
- Monitoring of contract content with regard to standards characteristic of region and official guidelines and with respect to minimizing contractual risks
- Analysis and management of contractual agreements and risks during the fulfillment phase (risk mitigation)
- Establishment and continuation of systematic contract management within the specialist department based on Group-wide contract management software, though also by creating and using suitable “tools” and documentation procedures.
- Supporting the project team on day-to-day legal issues through methods, consulting and tools
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in business management, combined industrial engineering and management or similar
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role, e.g. in project management or sales
- Willing to travel for business
- Industry knowledge of the defense sector is preferable
- Experience in quality management (ISO9001:20)
- Very good spoken and written English
- Team skills and good communication skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Frau Rosenberg
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 5350 7665