- Ref. no.: DE01360
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Definition and development of basic structures for project management and project control
- Project administration, project controlling and project reporting via the defined structures
- Definition and implementation of procedures, methods, structures and tools in the project
- Support of the project teams in the application of the defined procedures, methods, structures and tools
- Preparation, moderation, documentation and follow-up of workshops
- Control, documentation and if necessary implementation of central project scopes
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technical or commercial studies
- Many years of experience in managing large organizational & IT projects (as PMO Scheduler), several years of experience in process management
- Structured, careful and independent working method
- Very good English skills in spoken and written (business fluent)
- Very good understanding of IT, familiarity with central modules and functions in SAP
- Confident, situationally adapted appearance
- Willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms Merch
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667