- Ref. no.: DE01187
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tax advice and structuring of all national and international matters arising in the domestic and foreign group companies to be supported
- Questions in the area of value added tax for cross-border business activities
- Support and implementation of foreign permanent establishments and expats
- Collaboration on internal tax strategy, tax planning and the tax risk management system
- Ensuring optimal income tax structuring of national and international situations, in particular tax structuring of international project business and advice on M&A transactions
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies with a financial or commercial diploma and successfully passed the tax consultant exam
- Several years of professional experience with sound knowledge of national and international tax law, preferably gained in the tax department of an internationally operating industrial company or tax consultancy firm
- Confident and binding appearance as well as communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel (also to non-European countries) is a prerequisite
- Secure knowledge in the use of MS Office products
- Business fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French or another foreign language would be desirable but not compulsory
The position to be filled serves to build up the team at our location in Düsseldorf.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Mrs Rosenberg
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667