- Ref. no.: DE01412
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Temporary
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Production control activities in the area of new production
- Planning of production orders
- Processing of changes and tracking of missing parts
- Participation in status and project meetings
- Monitoring and maintenance of stocks and master data in SAP
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Industrial training with further training to become a technician (m/f/d) specialising in mechanical or electrical engineering
- At least 2 years professional experience in the metal or electrical industry
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office applications
- Secure handling of SAP R/3 APO and in the MM module
- Willingness to travel
This vacancy is limited to 12 months.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Merch
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 - 5350 - 7667