- Ref. no.: DE00896
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Changing environmental conditions, scenarios and threats as well as the associated complexity of modern air traffic systems require well-trained personnel - especially in critical situations. Rheinmetall Electronics in Bremen is developing simulators for this purpose, enabling users to receive highly realistic training - and thus prepare for upcoming missions. These include: computer-aided training, procedure and system trainers, cockpit procedures, maintenance trainers through to full-mission simulators and networked tactical simulators.
As a System Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on Synthetic Enviroment, you will work on the development of complete training solutions for aircraft using state-of-the-art technologies (AI, VR/AR) and modern methods of agile software development. Take advantage of the opportunity to apply your knowledge in an international, agile team environment and to develop yourself personally.
Your tasks include:
- Creation of system architectures and architectures for subsystems in the field of flight simulation
- Design, implementation and integration of software in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
- Creation of implementation, integration and testing concepts
- Management or cooperation with a team of developers
- Creation of concepts and effort estimations in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies e.g. in the field of physics, computer science, aerospace or similar
- Profound knowledge and experience in the field of flight simulation, especially with regard to the simulation of tactical/synthetic environments. Alternative experience in the development of military systems for aircraft
- Basic knowledge in software development with C++
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to undertake occasional business trips at home and abroad
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an IT specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working time models
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact: Ms. Bär
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667