- Ref. no.: DE01369
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our team interprets the role of the software architect in such a way that the software architect designs the entire development process and thereby contributes productively to the development process.
- Reconcept and further develop sustainable SW architectures for distributed signal acquisition and data evaluation systems
- Evaluate, refine and derive functional and non-functional requirements
- Conception, design and realization of software components for highly available systems
- Integration and automated test of software components
- Documentation of the software
- Collaboration in make-or-buy decisions, selection and embedding of external software components
- Software development mainly takes place under Linux
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of computer science
- Very good programming skills in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in developing SW architectures (structures, data flows and models, control flows etc.)
- Sure handling with Linux
- Experience with TCP/IP-based inter-process communication
- Good written and spoken English skills and fluent German skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We are looking forward to your experience and expertise to help a motivated colleague and you to drive forward the future of mobility and safety.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee profit sharing and share purchase program
- Flexible working time models (e.g. flexitime and confidential working time)
- Subsidised company restaurant
- Good infrastructural connection
- Company pension scheme
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Mr. Focke
Phone number: 02131/53507667