- Ref. no.: 10000395
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) you will take responsibility for the technical success of the respective projects or sub-projects (depending on scope and project size), in the area of flight simulation. In addition to the technical management of development teams (focus on software development), your responsibilities also include conceptual collaboration in the project.
The following activities await you:
- Coordination and control of the development activities within the respective project, from the conception and offer phase, to the introduction and utilization phase
- Creation of concepts and higher-level system architectures, taking into account interfaces, customer requirements and applicable standards
- Implementation of requirements analysis and management
- Analysis and specification of system interfaces
- Implementation of system checks, technical reviews and audits as well as risk management
- Further development of the maintenance and change concept for the overall systems
- Coordination and creation of essential system documents
- Reporting and presentation of the development results in project status meetings
- Support with the technical presentation of offers at the customer's site
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technical studies in computer science, electrical engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Project experience in the field of flight/training simulation, alternatively in software-based avionic projects
- Good knowledge of systems engineering
- Ability to analyze and present highly complex issues
- Knowledge of the standards relevant to flight/training simulators (EASA/ICAO/FAA)
- Knowledge regarding the certification (Level D etc.) of training resources for flight crews
- Assertiveness and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Basic willingness to travel worldwide
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working time models
- Attractive compensation
- Employee profit sharing and share programs
- Company canteen
- VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Bär
Central recruiting hotline: +49 2131 5350 7667