- Ref. no.: DE01882
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Collection of requirements for IT services with Demand Management
- Development and coordination of IT services with the service owners
- Implementation and maintenance of a global IT Service catalog
- Development and optimization of service descriptions in cooperation with service owners
- Preparation of Service Portfolio reports and decision-making documents
- Monitoring and optimization of the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- Definition, realization and control of measures to optimize the process
The position can alternatively be located at another Rheinmetall site in Germany.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science / business informatics or comparable
- Experience in IT Service Portfolio Management
- Ideally experience in ServiceNow tool
- Practical experience on how to work with agile management methods desirable
- Professional knowledge in ITIL service management processes
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification or higher
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Soft skills: Team player, committed, solution-oriented
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you play a central role as an IT specialist. In order to meet the ever increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Mrs. Daniel
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 5350 7667