- Ref. no.: DE01913
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Configuration, operation and further development of IT security solutions such as (application) firewalls, endpoint protection, sandboxes etc.
- Work as part of the direct IT security project team, both locally and within the group
- Development and implementation of concepts for network segmentation
- Administration, fault clearance, further development and expansion of the IT security infrastructure
- Monitoring and performing the implementation of technical hardening measures on IT systems and IT infrastructure
- Support of the operative security monitoring
- Cooperation in the operative processes of IT security to ensure the security level
- Partial on-call duty
- Consulting of internal departments with regard to the implementation of security measures as well as management of external IT service Providers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A degree in computer science or a comparable training, ideally with a focus on network / infrastructure or similar
- Professional experience in IT administration, ideally with a focus on IT security infrastructure
- Quick perception and flexibility as well as the ability to approach complex issues in an analytical and structured manner
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- High level of initiative, team orientation, strong communication skills and sense of responsibility
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Frau Hiltl
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667