- Ref. no.: DE02093
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Development and integration of vehicle and stand-alone air-conditioning systems, NBC protective ventilation systems, vehicle heating systems, parking heating systems, as well as insulating materials for vehicle insulation and sound insulation
- Creation of technical specifications, functional diagrams and interface documents as well as control of subcontractors
- Development of components and creation of the system architecture of vehicle assemblies
- Supervision and coordination of prototype construction, testing and production, preparation of studies and technical statements
- Preparation of quantity frameworks and schedules, representation of technical issues in design reviews, creation of verification documents and supervision of verification
- Definition of specifications for the creation of test programs, assessment of component failure and manufacturing Problems
- Conducting technical coordination with suppliers and other departments
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in the fields of mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable fields with a focus on thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, vehicle air conditioning
- Initial work experience in a comparable position is advantageous
- Technical expertise in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and the design of vehicle and room air conditioning systems (bus, commercial vehicle, car, construction machinery, aircraft, stationary systems)
- System understanding of heating and room cooling systems and NBC protective ventilation systems
- Experience in product data management
- Knowledge in the programs Siemens NX, Catia and MS-Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good command of German spoken and written
- Creativity, independence and ability to work in a team as well as structured thinking
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Frau Heister
Tel.: +49 (0) 2131 5350 – 7667