- Ref. no.: DE02092
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Support in advising Group companies and employees of the Vehicle Systems Division on data protection issues
- Support in the implementation of the Group-wide data protection management system
- Instruction of the specialist departments and process owners in the operative implementation of data protection requirements, in particular by:
- Description of processing activities and additional data protection regulations and work instructions
- Checking business processes for relevant data protection risks and addressing necessary measures for mitigation of the risks
- Implementation of training and awareness-raising activities
- Ensuring the timely processing of data protection-relevant issues, such as requests for information and data protection violations
- Close coordination with the responsible Data Protection Compliance Officer and establishment of regular reporting on the status of compliance with data protection requirements and the implementation of the data protection management system
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in law, economics, computer science or comparable qualification
- First practical experience in the field of data protection, acquired in the company or in consulting
- Certification in the field of data protection (BvD, GDD cert., UDIS or CIPP/E) desirable
- High IT affinity and good understanding of IT processes
- Interest in European developments in data protection and compliance
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written (negotiation and contractual skills)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with strong service orientation
- High self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Confident appearance as well as independent and results-oriented work
- EU-wide willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
Central Recruiting-Hotline: +49 2131 5350 7667