- Ref. no.: DE01453
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Working on European research projects sounds exciting for you? Then this position could be just right for you!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) with a spirit of research and interest in complex technical systems! In this role you will be responsible for the progress and success of the respective project. The focus of this position is especially on EU & PESCO projects. Specifically, this involves investigating the possibilities of networking and harmonising different military command systems and simulation locations within Europe.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects (EU-/ PESCO funded projects)
- Active and continuous cooperation and monitoring of the technical project planning
- Development and documentation of conceptual solutions
- Organisation of regular status meetings with project participants (internal/external), including at European level
- Presentation of the development/research results in the status meetings
- Responsibility for cost to complete considerations
- Requirements engineering and risk management
- Support of project managers in claim management towards suppliers and customers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable. A doctorate would be an advantage, but is not a must
- An affinity for research projects and the desire to deal intensively with topics and to advance them
- Political tact and diplomatic negotiating skills in dealing with different actors at European level
- High technical understanding and knowledge in requirements engineering
- Interest in actively shaping a customer-oriented development process
- Good knowledge of German and very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to undertake regular short business trips within Europe (about 1-2 times per month)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- company pension scheme
- employee share purchase program
- flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact: Ms. Bär
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667