- Ref. no.: DE02199
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Purchase of electronic components according to drawings and parts lists
- Tendering, negotiation and conclusion of framework contracts
- Development of project-specific supply chains in the international environment
- Qualification and development of suppliers in target markets in cooperation with the supplier management
- Planning and implementation of the product group strategy taking into account local content requirements
- Cost optimization through price analysis and make or buy studies
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed university studies in the field of business administration / technology or vocational training with further training as a specialist in materials management / purchasing
- First work experience in purchasing
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Strategic thinking, negotiation skills, comprehensive understanding of processes
- International readiness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667