- Ref. no.: DE02199
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Purchase of electronic components according to drawings and parts lists
- Tendering, negotiation and conclusion of framework contracts
- Development of project-specific supply chains in the international environment
- Qualification and development of suppliers in target markets in cooperation with the supplier management
- Planning and implementation of the product group strategy taking into account local content requirements
- Cost optimization through price analysis and make or buy studies
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed university studies in the field of business administration / technology or vocational training with further training as a specialist in materials management / purchasing
- First work experience in purchasing
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Strategic thinking, negotiation skills, comprehensive understanding of processes
- International readiness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate Benefits Platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667