- Ref. no.: DE02207
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Independent development of test concepts for embedded electronics according to V-model XT and IEC 61508
- Specification and execution of functional tests with DOORS
- Design, planning, development and integration of test environments for electronics
- Creation of test software in script and high-level languages
- Analysis and evaluation of verification results of complex electronics
- Coordination with testing and quality department
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in communications engineering, electronics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development
- Very good knowledge in creating specifications and test specifications for electronic assemblies
- Knowledge of analog and digital technology
- Experience in dealing with safety-relevant standards such as DIN EN 61508
- Experience as test manager or tester in security-relevant projects
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- German language skills are mandatory
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our Kiel location we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7685