- Ref. no.: DE02207
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Independent development of test concepts for embedded electronics according to V-model XT and IEC 61508
- Specification and execution of functional tests with DOORS
- Design, planning, development and integration of test environments for electronics
- Creation of test software in script and high-level languages
- Analysis and evaluation of verification results of complex electronics
- Coordination with testing and quality department
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in communications engineering, electronics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development
- Very good knowledge in creating specifications and test specifications for electronic assemblies
- Knowledge of analog and digital technology
- Experience in dealing with safety-relevant standards such as DIN EN 61508
- Experience as test manager or tester in security-relevant projects
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- German language skills are mandatory
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our Kiel location we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7685