- Ref. no.: DE02208
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Design of the electrical system of armoured vehicles
- Electrical design with the E³.series tool
- Preparation of connection diagrams, circuit diagrams and device diagrams
- Elaboration of the requirements on the system and on assemblies
- Creation of assembly and interface specifications
- Drawing and article management with PLM
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in electrical engineering or communications engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the integration of subsystems and components in electrical on-board networks
- Experience in the design of vehicle wiring systems
- Good knowledge in requirements management
- Good knowledge of E³.series and PLM
- Very good written and spoken English
- Independent and careful work
- German language skills are mandetory
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our Kiel location we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667