- Ref. no.: DE02221
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creation of security concepts
- Responsibility for all aspects of cybersecurity during development
- Monitoring and implementation of cybersecurity measures from design to implementation
- Development of security technologies and improvement of the development process
- Decisions about security improvements of our products on functional, system, software and hardware level
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed university studies or doctorate in the field of computer science, IT security or engineering
- Experience and expertise in the preparation of threat analyses, risk management and development of security concepts
- Experience in methods of cybersecurity, cryptography and penetration tests
- Experience with Linux
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- German language skills are mandetory
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an IT specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667