- Ref. no.: DE01620
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the technical success of the respective projects in the field of land simulation. In addition to the technical management, your responsibilities also include conceptual collaboration in the project.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects
- Active, ongoing monitoring of technical project planning and maintenance of processes
- Reporting to the project management
- Responsibility for cost to complete considerations
- Implementation of regular status meetings
- Requirements engineering and risk management
- Support of project managers in claim management towards suppliers and customers
- Presentation of the development result in project status meetings
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position or experience in leading development teams
- High technical understanding and knowledge in requirements engineering
- Interest in actively shaping a customer-oriented development process
- Experience with simulation systems is desirable
- Analytical thinking, willingness to innovate and negotiating skills
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Basic willingness to undertake international business trips as well
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours)
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits of a large corporation, e.g. company pension plan, employee stock purchase program and discounts with numerous suppliers
- Fitness and health offers as well as VIVA family service
- Subsidized company restaurant and free water, coffee and fruit
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mrs. Bär
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667