- Ref. no.: DE02226
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Temporary
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Technical Manager (m/f/d) you will take responsibility for the technical success of the respective subprojects within larger projects in the field of land simulation. In addition to technical management, your responsibilities also include conceptual collaboration in the project.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects
- Active, ongoing monitoring of technical project planning and maintenance of processes
- Reporting to the project lead
- Implementation of regular status meetings
- Requirements engineering and risk management
Furthermore you will support the project lead in the following tasks:
- Cost to complete considerations
- Claim Management towards suppliers and customers
- Presentation of the development result in project status meetings
The position is initially limited to 3 years within the framework of parental leave representation.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, technical management or comparable
- Experience in systems engineering
- A high level of technical understanding, analytical thinking and a willingness to innovate characterize you
- Experience in technical project management is an advantage
- Knowledge of requirements engineering desirable
- Experience with simulation systems desirable
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Basic willingness to undertake international business trips as well
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working time models
- Attractive salary
- Company retirement provisions
- Employee share purchase program
- Company canteen
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Bär
Central recruiting hotline: +49 2131 5350 7667