- Ref. no.: DE02491
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sales of Cyber Security Solutions
- Selection and management of national and international sales partners (typically IT providers, resellers of IT solutions)
- Identification of sales potential
- Conducting competitive analysis in the relevant markets in cooperation with the Business Development
- Development and preparation of customer-specific marketing, offer and sales strategies
- Presentation of the product portfolio to the customer
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Management of bid teams and preparation of bids
- Coordination of customer service and after sales activities
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Several years of relevant market knowledge in the field of commercial IT security solutions
- Completed a technical or business degree and very good technical understanding
- Confident appearance, as well as goal-oriented way of working
- High intercultural competence and excellent negotiating skills
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security market, political drivers and regulations
- Ability to work in a team and solution-oriented, innovative and independent way of working
- Analytical thinking, high resilience and a structured approach
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), other language skills are an advantage
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Worldwide willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We are looking forward to your experience and expertise to help a motivated colleague and you to drive forward the future of mobility and safety.
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Mr. Focke
Central recruiting hotline: 02131/53507667