- Ref. no.: DE02470
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Join our new team at Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH in Bremen and help us to effectively protect our customers' IT systems against attacks. Comprehensive and fast. To ensure IT security at all times.
- 3rd level support for a new IT security product (Security Appliance HW+SW) Review, classification and processing of 3rd level service requests and tickets
- Proactive solution finding with the customer or service provider
- Coordination and implementation of workarounds in case of incidents in cooperation with the customer
- Creation and development of a knowledge base and improvement of product documentation
- Building the interface to the customers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- You have completed training as an IT specialist or have a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience and sound knowledge in the field of IT security
- You also have basic knowledge of software architecture and programming
- You are a team player and always work solution-oriented, innovative and independently
- Analytical thinking, high resilience and a structured approach characterize you
- You have a very good command of English and German (spoken and written)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Mr. Focke
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667