- Ref. no.: DE02470
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Join our new team at Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH in Bremen and help us to effectively protect our customers' IT systems against attacks. Comprehensive and fast. To ensure IT security at all times.
- 3rd level support for a new IT security product (Security Appliance HW+SW) Review, classification and processing of 3rd level service requests and tickets
- Proactive solution finding with the customer or service provider
- Coordination and implementation of workarounds in case of incidents in cooperation with the customer
- Creation and development of a knowledge base and improvement of product documentation
- Building the interface to the customers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- You have completed training as an IT specialist or have a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience and sound knowledge in the field of IT security
- You also have basic knowledge of software architecture and programming
- You are a team player and always work solution-oriented, innovative and independently
- Analytical thinking, high resilience and a structured approach characterize you
- You have a very good command of English and German (spoken and written)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
At Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH we take care of the production, development and integration of products in the field of computer network operations and information security. We also provide consulting services in this area and provide various services. The focus is on cyber security, with the aim of offering our customers security and protection at the highest level. Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH is part of the Electronic Solutions division.
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Mr. Focke
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667