- Ref. no.: DE02547
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Commercial offer preparation, preparation and review of technical contract contents
- Planning, documentation and controlling of external resources
- Clarification of technical customer requirements and comparison with the existing portfolio
- Interaction with customers and contractual partners with regard to cost and deadline targets
- Implementation of risk assessments and risk minimisation measures
- Regular documentation of project execution and project controlling
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed apprenticeship in industrial engineering or mechanical engineering (university or FH studies, HTL or equivalent)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in technical project management and PM certification are desirable
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, PDM)
- Solution-oriented and analytical approach
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Intercultural understanding, experience abroad is an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667