- Ref. no.: DE02567
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Definition and establishment of basic structures for project management and control
- Project administration, project controlling and project reporting via the defined structures
- Definition and implementation of procedures, methods, structures and tools in the project
- Creation, monitoring and analysis of project plans in accordance with best practice standards
- Preparation, moderation, documentation and follow-up of workshops
- Control, documentation and if necessary implementation of central project scopes
- Track, analyze and share information with project teams for project management and evaluation of monthly reports
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Many years of experience in managing large organizational projects (as PMO Scheduler) or process management
- Very good written and spoken English skills (business fluent)
- Confident, situationally adapted appearance
- Structured, careful and independent working method
- Willingness to travel internationally
- German language skills are mandetory
- Hungarian language skills are an advantage
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667