- Ref. no.: DE02559
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Purchase of mechanical components according to drawings
- Tendering, negotiation and conclusion of framework contracts
- Development of project-specific supply chains in an international environment
- Qualification and development of suppliers in target markets in cooperation with the supplier management
- Planning and implementation of the product group strategy taking into account local content requirements
- Cost optimization through price analysis and make or buy studies
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed university studies in the field of business administration / technology or vocational training with further education to become a specialist / business economist (m/f) Materials management / purchasing
- First professional experience in purchasing in a comparable industry
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Strategic thinking, negotiation skills and comprehensive understanding of processes
- Willingness to travel internationally
This position can alternatively be filled at the location Unterlüß near Celle/Hanover.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667