- Ref. no.: DE02568
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Definition and development of basic risk & issue management project processes
- Project administration, project controlling and project reporting for the defined risks & issues
- Design and implementation of procedures, methods, structures and tools in the project
- Regular communication and information exchange in an interface function
- Ensuring and controlling all milestones and customer requirements with regard to risk & issue management
- Control, documentation and implementation of risk & issue management
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technical or commercial studies
- Many years of experience in managing large organizational & IT projects (as PMO Risk & Issue Manager), several years of experience in process management
- Structured, careful and independent working method
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good understanding of IT, familiarity with central modules and functions in SAP
- Willingness to travel internationally
- German language skills are mandetory
- Hungarian language skills are an advantage
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667