- Ref. no.: DE02587
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creation and testing of electronic components and circuit boards specifications
- Execution of requirement analyses
- Planning and implementation of verification activities
- Analysis and evaluation of changes for system compatibility
- Consideration of standards, laws, etc.
- Creation of concepts for subsystems
- Support of internal design reviews
- Cooperation with external contractors and internal departments
- Support in the preparation of status meetings and system safety working groups
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed (technical) university studies with a focus on electrical engineering or systems engineering
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position as well as profound knowledge in the field of electronic developments
- Interest in actively designing the customer-oriented development result
- Independent and structured way of working
- High degree of initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to travel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- German language skills are mandetory
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Unterlüß we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase program
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Shuttle bus from the station to the plant
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 2131 5350 7667