- Ref. no.: DE02668
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Independent development of test concepts for embedded systems according to V-Modell XT and IEC 61508
- Analysis and coordination of complex technical correlation in software and hardware development for vehicle systems
- Design, planning, development and integration of test environments
- Creation of testing softwares in script and high-level languages
- Specification and execution of functional tests with DOORS
- Coordination with development and quality department
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies at a university of applied sciences or university of applied sciences in the field of electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or comparable degree
- Several years of experience in software development or software verification
- Good technical understanding and judgment
- Experience in methodical software or system development
- Comprehensible and precise formulation of specifications
- Experience in the development of safety-relevant assemblies according to IEC 61508 is desirable
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Good command of German desirable
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as a software specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the fields of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues you will work on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- attractive remuneration
- flexible working hours
- fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms. Merch
+49 2131 5350 7667