- Ref. no.: US00141
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Internship
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
You want to launch your career at the right pace from the get-go? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with presentations for President, Director of Sales, Sales Managers, and Account Managers efficiently and accurately
• Create graphs using specific data for company presentations
• Manage and support the invoicing of and collection of payments due from customers
• Analysis and follow up of accounting inquiries
• Administrative and filing activities for sales department as directed
• Assist Account Managers in the preparation of accurate and complete quotes
• Assist Account Managers to maintain customer requirements as needed
• Knowledge and utilization of customer portals for communication purposes
• Assist with customer and internal meetings and appointments as needed
• Effectively communicate reports and action items to Sales team
• Regularly act as customer service representative over the phone and face-to-face, professionally and promptly handling customer inquiries and complaints, taking the appropriate action to resolve customer concerns
• Keep accurate records according to the company’s approved format. Responsible for provision of appropriate reports relating to order process and customer account record keeping
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Working towards a degree in Business or relevant
• Minimum GPA 3.0
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with good interpersonal skills, both oral and written
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Pierburg US, LLC, Fountain Inn (SC), manufactures components in the segments air supply and emission control and is part of Rheinmetall Automotive’s Mechatronics Division.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.