- Ref. no.: DE02581
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Layout design and simulation of future production systems in CAD
- Recording and maintenance of production and process documentation
- Adaptation of the production-related documentation and creation of standard operating procedures
- Process optimization and implementation
- Support of the technology transfer manager in his projects
- Coordination of launch and training activities to locations throughout Germany
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed training with an advanced training as industrial foreman (m/f/d) metal/electric or a completed university degree in a comparable field
- Professional experience in a comparable position in a manufacturing company
- Good knowledge of the project management software MSP and common MS-Office programs
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of reports
- Basic knowledge of project management and production planning
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills
- Solution-oriented and reliable operation
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an project specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues you will work on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kassel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms. Merch
+49 2131 5350 7667