- Ref. no.: DE02755
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Concept, design and development of software components for a new software product for IP traffic analysis
- Support in the further development of the system architecture and product development planning
- Implementation of code reviews and development of unit tests
- Selection and embedding of external software components
- Documentation and verification of the created software
- Active cooperation in the sprint and stage planning
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in object-oriented software analysis, design and implementation with at least one of the programming languages C++ or Java
- Experience in the analysis and processing of IP data using e.g. Wireshark or DPI engines
- Experience in querying distributed NO-SQL databases, such as Elastic-Search or Cassandra
- Ability to quickly familiarise oneself with previously unknown products and software components
- Handling GIT, Maven and Docker containers and JIRA should not be a problem
- Ability to work in a team and solution-oriented, innovative and independent way
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We are looking forward to your experience and expertise to help a motivated colleague and you to drive forward the future of mobility and safety.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee profit sharing and share purchase program
- Flexible working time models (e.g. flexitime and confidential working time)
- Subsidised company restaurant
- Good infrastructural connection
- Company pension scheme
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Mr. Focke
Central recruiting hotline: 02131/53507667