- Ref. no.: DE02699
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Planning, control and testing of mechanical and electromechanical solutions in national and international large-scale projects
- Interface coordination with the national and international companies involved in the project
- Coordination and control of project-specific mechanical solutions
- Responsible UAN control in the project
- Deadline tracking and coordination of the departments involved
- Planning, control and review of time schedules and workflows for the implementation of the design elements in product development
- Participation in the preparation of offers in the areas of training, maintenance and operation
- Calculations and concept development in the field of technical-logistic support
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed training in metal construction
- Degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- Experience in the field of special machine construction, lightweight construction or in a comparable industry
- Profound knowledge in the field of CAD and in the conversion into a product
- High intercultural competence and willingness to work in an international environment
- Goal-oriented and independent working style and assertiveness
- Business fluent English and German (spoken and written)
- Worldwide readiness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Bär
Central recruiting hotline: +49 2131 5350 7667