- Ref. no.: DE02753
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Value Engineering at Rheinmetall Waffe Munition GmbH is responsible for creating cost transparency, identifying cost drivers and pointing out cost reduction and optimization potentials and their implementation throughout the entire value chain
- Your area of responsibility includes the development of holistic systematic approaches (processes, methods, tools) to reduce costs for products and systems
- You will work out the target costs of new products (Target Costing) and support the implementation of these specifications (Design to Cost) in cooperation with Purchasing, Product Management and Engineering
- You will succeed in creating cost transparency, identifying cost drivers and showing cost reduction and optimization potentials and their implementation
- You will be responsible for building and developing and leading a team of experts
- You and your team will accompany and manage supplier-specific cost reduction projects and independently and autonomously create cost analysis projects and the presentation of optimized process and product costs
- You will represent the results of analyses, solutions, recommendations and target prices in internal committees as well as vis-à-vis purchasing and development
- You deal confidently with our key partners and know how to inspire the engineers for the concerns of procurement
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, technology, industrial engineering and management or comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in a project-oriented high-technology company
- Very good knowledge in cost analysis, design-to-cost, value analysis, etc.
- Strong team leader with a strong and technically skilled creative will
- High self-motivation and strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in conducting negotiations
- Strong, analytical thinking and a structured approach
- Good knowledge of human nature
- Mastery of moderation techniques
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office and fluent English
- A high willingness to travel completes your profile
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Unterlüß we offer you
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Company pension scheme, social counseling and holiday care for children
- Fitness and health offers
- Employee share purchase program
WHO WE ARE
The Weapon and Ammunition Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, with its units for protective systems, weapons, and ammunition, is one of the world’s leading army, navy, and air force suppliers.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Mr. Franke
Central recruiting hotline: +49 2131 5350 7667