- Ref. no.: IT00009
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORFor our location in Livorno, Italy, We are looking for a Commodity Buyer
• Management of the various commodities assigned and the related supply chain.
• Analysis of purchase turnover (MCP) and economic performance targets.
• Analysis and elaboration of local purchasing strategies and interaction with global strategies.
• Management of requests for quotation (RFQ) and selection of suppliers based on specifications.
• Effective negotiation.
• Preparation of supply agreements / contracts.
• Monitoring of the economic / qualitative performance of suppliers.
• Support to the production plant for issues concerning the supply chain.
• Interface and support to all departments for issues relating to the supply chain.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Engineering Degree
• A Good experience in the same role gained in automotive Companies with medium / large series production is required.
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of a second language is a plus.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Computer skills: MS-Office package, SAP
• Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
• Reliability, flexibility, precision.
• Determination, energy, enthusiasm
• Team player.
• Availability for short national and international trips
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is one of the world’s top producers of water, oil, and vacuum pumps. The latest trends in engine technology towards low fuel consumption and new drive systems ensure future growth in this field. Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is a Rheinmetall Automotive AG company.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.